The purpose of the test and tune session is to:
- Improve your speed/handling
- Dial in your static suspension settings – (ride height, race sag, camber, castor, toe)
- Improve your body position and riding techniques by instruction and chase rider
- Dial in your dynamic suspension settings – (front and rear springs, crossovers, shock compression and rebound dampening etc.)
- Get followed by a chase rider to help you fine tune your riding position and how you are addressing obstacles
What we will be doing:
- Riding – while we are watching and taking notes
- Scaling the quad
- Static setup
- Discussing notes
- Riding more
- Changing front and rear springs; also crossover spacers
- Working on shock settings and if needed re-valving shocks.
What is included in the price:
- Riding fees and admission
- Setup of bike first day (if buying conversion set, we would like them few days before test date)
- All assembly and disassembly if or when needed
- Lunch and Track Cooler Supply
What is available for extra cost:
- Springs if needed
- Any extra parts if needed
- Transportation to and from track
- We start @ 8:30am – with a sit down and note taking session – your mechanic is welcome to attend.
- Static setup and digital scale check – chase riders show up and suit up.
- 2nd Day riding the MX course for technique
- Riding the woods track if XC or GNCC rider
- Work on suspension settings and shock adjustments
- More riding and working on springs and dampening if necessary
- Riding the MX/XC track and everyone critique
- Watching chase rider for examples
- Continue dialing suspension the rest of the day
2 People Max @ $300 each quad* but others welcome to ride along and pick-up knowledge while we focus on the primary riders.
Call for details – deposit required – Shock service required at a special price prior to test session (we want to focus on completely dialing your setup – not shock service that day).
Thank you for your interest in JET’s Suspension Test and Tune Session